Saturday, August 3, 2013

rep your water


Seeing Red from TwoFisted Heart Productions on Vimeo.

Many times I find myself thinking if only I lived up north I could be fishing every day, and I over look the home front. When in reality there is great fly fishing all over. It doesn't all have to be brown trout and mayflies. The creek you bike over every day to school-there's blue gill in there. The 9th hole hazard that consumes all your golf balls-massive bass in there. The marsh land you drive though to get to the coast-yep, fish there too...redfish and trout. All of whom will take a well placed fly. 

The truth is a lot of times we'd like to believe all the good fishing is far away when in reality its in our back yard. Were just to lazy to try or think were too good for that trash. This video is a good reminder of the solid redfish fishery in my back yard that I pretty much gave up on after so many fishless days.

Fish wont catch themselves, get out and rep your water. And hood, always rep your hood.

-alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment